Keystone Financial Group is a part of the inSOURCE Financial Advisors enterprise. We are primarily a fee-based, planning-centric, holistic wealth management firm. Our primary objective is to help our clients translate their goals and objectives into an actionable plan, that guides every step of the implementation from that point forward.
How we operate
We strive to be proactive in the delivery of our services. We do the research, and we bring state-of-the-art planning tools and satellite technology to bear in this process. We evaluate the merits and efficacy of multiple strategies. Before employing a given approach, we help our clients understand why a given course of action may be in their best interests, and how it compares to other alternatives that we chose not to follow.
We develop relationships with our clients. The cornerstone of these relationships is the trust that our clients invest in us. Through this relationship-building process, confidence in our experience emerges. Without these three things, trust, relationship, and confidence, knowledge is of little importance. We carry the weight of this responsibility every day.
Who we're looking for
Our enterprise is expanding rapidly, and we are perpetually looking for a few, select people, who have a unique set of skills and personality dispositions.
If you’re looking for an open architecture, unconstrained environment within which to grow your practice and meet the needs of your clients, then I believe our firm offers a compelling option.
If you can dispassionately and visibly lead from the front when markets are volatile and economic circumstances are unstable. If you can proactively and consistently discharge services of fiduciary duty to the clients we serve. If each day brings a new opportunity to make a positive difference in the world, and in the lives of the clients that you serve, then please submit your resume, or give us a call.
Our objective is to grow our team with knowledgeable people who can see themselves in the description above. This won’t apply to everyone. In fact, it won’t apply to most people. If this applies to you, however, then we would love to make your acquaintance.
Financial Planner/Advisor Positions
Financial Planner/Advisor- In Office in Trussville, AL Our company is looking for a Financial Planner to join our firm’s growing team. This position will also entail the construction of quantitative analysis reports on potential investment opportunities, executing trading instructions within client accounts, the preparation and submission of forms for new and current accounts, and other planning and account-related tasks while building/increasing a book of business.
- Provide investment advice and financial planning services to clients.
- Execution of post-planning objectives.
- Prepare meeting materials
- Conduct research and deliver analysis related to investment tools and platforms.
- Create and track workflow activities within the CRM system (RedTail).
- Communicates with clients directly on planning-related matters
- Provide financial information and education to clients.
- Schedule, and prepare for, highly effective meetings – with calendar/RSVP, meeting agendas and materials, and follow-up after the meeting.
Job Type: Full-time benefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off in support of work/life balance
- To be commensurate with experience, education, and professional aspects described below.
- In Office Position
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
The preferred candidate will have experience with financial planning software such as Financial Profiles, or Money Guide Pro, or NaviPlan, or E-Money. Satellite technology would include Morningstar, Red Tail CRM, Riskalize, Asset Map, Back Room Technician, Orion, Albridge, DocuSign, DocuPace, and trading platforms including Schwab Alliance, NFS Wealthscape, and TD Ameritrade Veo One.
Experience, Education, and Professional Designation:
- Financial planning experience: 3 years (Required)
- Undergraduate or post-graduate education, with an emphasis in finance or economics (Preferred)
- Professional designations: CFP, ChFC, CLU, RFC (Preferred)
- FINRA Securities License: Series 7/66 (Required)
- State of Alabama Life and Health (Preferred)
- Financial Services